nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2009

YES I'M SLOWING DOWN..

I'm gonna spend less time on my computer from now on
basically for 2 reasons.
1. My doctors have advised me to have more hours in my sleep
bcoz of high blood pressure and tinnitus, so I will try to hit the sack
before 11.30 each nite as I've to get off my bum at 5 in the morning
Monday-Friday.
2. My full time staff, Nurul is quitting her job at the end of the
month.Nurul has been in my company for the 5 years or so, and
practically she runs the whole show! Besides her, I have 2 part time
staff running my business.Since Nurul is resigning soon I gotta
learn and getting briefing from her as much as possible simply
becoz she knows more than I do about my business!! Serious,
I ain't kidding, she's more knowledgeable about company
products than I do. As such I'm spending more time on my
business and also looking out for another new staff as dedicated
as Nurul.
Hmmm. where to find staff like that? She doesn't talk much or
argue with anybody but getting her work done is always her
priority without much supervision from the boss.
Hopefully, soon I 'kao tim' my health and staff problem then I
start blogging happily again.
On HIATUS, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment