nuffnang

Saturday, May 15, 2010

VERY INTERESTING AND GENEROUS PM

PM Najib making a last bait to the people of Sibu before the
campaign period for the by-election ends.


“I want to make a deal with you. Can we have an
understanding
or not?” Najib asked some 1,000
people
who attended a public rally at the
residential
area. “The understanding is quite
simple.
I help you, you help me

Sure, sure the Sibu community are mature people enough to
understand that You scratch my back, I'll scratch your back.

“Do we have a deal or not? We do! You want the
RM5 million, I want Robert Lau to win,” he told
the crowd.

But it is not because of by-election, but because
we are listening to you,”

PM Najib wants to give RM 5 million for Robert Lau to win but
not becoz of by-election?
Huhh! What was he trying to say, man? Beyond me, really.

Then the following rather interesting for a Prime Minister :
“I came a few days ago and I felt like Chinese New
Year because I have been giving out ang pows


PM in disguised?

Sir, a person who generously giving out angpows to strangers
during Chinese New Year is called Choy San Yeh la but errr....
your name's ....


No comments:

Post a Comment