nuffnang

Saturday, December 18, 2010

SATURDAY FUN

A scene during a press conference somewhere in East Malaysia purportedly
for the upcoming state election.

Chief Minister TM: Hey reporter, could you speak up? I can hardly hear
you, I'm 74 years old, you know..

Reporter: Sir regarding the state election, is Sarawak..

TM (interrupts): Hold please, I'm getting a call from Lebanon.
(Speaking on his mobile phone): Yes dear, I can hear you loud and clear..
Oh yes about honeymoon..

TM
turning back to the reporters: I think we should postpone this press
conference, I have to rush..

Reporter: But Sir, what about the state election preparation?

.... your attention please ..The Chief Minister has left the building......

ps.
Eugene says: An erection is anytime better than an election!
The truth story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment