nuffnang

Friday, May 6, 2011

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR

Damn, what's troubling me? As soon as the doctor said that my glucose was
a little high (at 6.0) the max zone is 5.5. I went bonkers. Right in the hospital,
my whole body went into frenzy and into a panic mode. I told the doctor
concerned that I will take care of the sweet thing problem and promised
that in 4 months time, my glucose level should be back as normal.

I called up someone who could be better off as a dietitian and asked her for
directions and guidelines to reduce my sugar content in my body. She told me
it was not yet on critical stage, only if you hit 8.0 or 9 then you'll be categorise
as a diabetic patient. So her advice is to CUT down on ALL DAMN THINGS
THAT ARE SWEET.

Drink
Xango- This is not a problem well I've been drinking this
supplementary mangosten juice for many many months now, and I must say
this supplement does cut down on my high blood pressure

Take oats meal.-
so the next morning, mum prepared oats meal with
absolutely NO sugar! Yucck, that's one helluva tough breakfast !

Eat
Gardenia's wheat grain fibre breakthrough bread for the whole
day-
well I can't find this particular loaf in a few 7-11 so I settled for the fibre
bread also with no sugar content

No sugar in ALL drinks-
here everything is kosong but I'm used to take
drinks minus the sugar and milk unless it's a packed drink or bottled
drinks.

And lastly she said NO WHITE RICE!
OMG, can you imagine that! How can I live without rice? Then she suggested
that I could take a small portion of rice at one time.

Anyway, for the past 2 days I did follow the regime diet and I tell you what
it's crazy, absolutely madness to the core. And eventually my whole body
breaks down. It can't take NO MORE. I nearly dropped dead.

Every part of my body ached. From my head to my legs, the headache
was sooooo unbearable that on the 2nd day, I must have taken a dozen
Panadol tablets and at one point of time, I've to place iced cubes on my
forehead to stop the excruciating headache.

Then, it's my stomach to play havoc. I could feel my intestines wriggling
upside down and playing war. Man, the stomachache was even
worse than the headache. I visited the loo countless times, simply becos
the stomach is telling that it's rejecting the tasteless no rice food. The
stomach just wants the normal food that I've taken all these years of my life.

Guess how many packets of Po Chai Yin I have taken? 6 and another
2 tablets of Ultracarbon Charcoal to prevent the purging from
deteriorating further.

And of course my whole body was feeling damn weak especially my legs
becoming wobbly and I should considered myself sick but damn I got work
to do.

And this is happening to me becos of GLUCOSE at 6.0! Why?

Oh God please help.

p.s. thank you Mae

2 comments:

  1. are you okay man?
    From : Desmond.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURE DESMOND, IM MUCH MUCH BETTER NOW
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete