nuffnang

Monday, February 16, 2009

WOODEN SHOES




By now, some of you may aware that I have my
1st advertisement placed in my blog which kinda
make me feel good about blogging.

If you have click www.myairshoes.com. then obviously,
you realize that they are selling shoes.
Maybe you may buy something that you fancy.

Incidentally and interestingly, I got someone here that makes
shoes crafted from wood for a living.
His shoes are so well crafted that have that ‘WOW’ factor
but of course you can’t wear them.

Hi friends, please meet En. Ahmad Ikram from Seremban
in Negeri Sembilan who has been in this trade
for a few years now.

To those of you who are interested, you can get in touch with:
En.Ahmad Ikram bin Mohd Suhaily
3441, Jln SJ3/9
Tmn. Seremban Jaya
70450 Seremban.
Negeri Sembilan. Mobile no. 0176985201

1 comment:

  1. wow...that's my art bazaar tenant!!!!!hahahaa
    i also wanna do something like this..
    just wait n see uncle..hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete