nuffnang

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A 'POLITE' VISITOR

One chap came over to my workplace, last Saturday
seemed that he was not very happy reading my blog.
He came blasting at me, really.


“You are not a blogger, Eugene”

“Do you know what a blogger is?”
“You are just asking questions, you must provide
answers or on what you think”
“You must hit hard”
“That ‘s not the way to write blogs”
“I think I can write blogs too”


Hey friend, thank you, thank you but hear me out:


1. Writing is my passion. Just like my hobby.

I write for my own enjoyment and for some readers
who frequent my blog.

2.I don’t hit hard at people why should I?
If I don’t like a particular person or blog
then there will be no 2nd visit from me.


3. My blog is not a hatred blog like some displaying
The National Flag “upside down”, calling people
‘running dogs’, YB Babi’, ‘gila’ etc etc.

Well, I DON’T say those things in my blog.



4. As I told my friend that I’m not a professional writer

I write simple, straight forward English that you don’t
need an Oxford dictionary to understand my writings.


5. Yes, by all means create your own blog, dude

I love to read your posting then maybe I BLAST you
real hard!! Ha, ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment