nuffnang

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TOYO'S CRAP

Yep, I love this piece of crap from the dentist-owner of Bali
Mansion- ex-MB of Selangor

"I am disappointed. I have given my heart to
Selangor. I love Selangor. I have worked hard, 18
hours a day for the past eight years for the State.
I am not appreciated. Instead, I am being publicly
humiliated,"-
Former Selangor Menteri Besar
Datuk Seri Dr Mohammad Khir Toyo


18 hours a day for 8 years? Ah, how to believe you la!
Want to bluff, next time bluff la with logic, DAMMIT! You
want us to believe that you're a robot MB rather than a human
being ah?
Hey Toyo, no one is humiliating you la, except that the people also
very curious to know mah, how you spent RM 1.7 million on your
2 Disneyland trips.
Anyway, I somehow felt a little bit kesian for you bcoz you
worked so hard and not being appreciated but instead kena
humilation, poor fella , you.
"I have co-operated fully with MACC, I have no
worries."

Okay okay, so why worry if you're innocent and don't get angry
becoz the people also got the right to know whether you got use
'public funds or not to pay for your children and maid for the two
"technical trips". That's all, we want to know.
Oh yes, I almost forget, where and how you got money to build
your Bali Mansion, ah? I remembered you said you're a
dentist before becoming Selangor MB for 8 years. Wah, man! only
cabut gigi can get so much dough to build your mansion, so tell me
how many dentists in Malaysia, have Bali mansions like you?
I wonder how many, can you tell me ah ,Toyo?

No comments:

Post a Comment