nuffnang

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I REMEMBER FREDO AND THE FLINSTONES

During my younger days, in the early and late 80's, well I did things most
youngsters love to do. And 1 fave thing was go clubbing, you know going to
pubs, discos , niteclubs and whatnots enjoying yourself like no tomorrow and
of course, I stopped all that when I hit the big



I particularly was impressed by a group or should I say 1 singer that would
itched in my memory was Fredo and the Flinstones. My gang at that time
would gathered at the Federal Lobby Bar in Bukit Bintang almost every
Sat nites without fail just to watch this guy/ group in action.

Frankly speaking, Fredo was damned good making your nite out money worth
spent.If my memory still in active function mode, Fredo started with a group
called Flybaits and of course, this song that made them a big hit then



Later, Fredo left Flybaits and formed The flinestones where I was very
fortunate to enjoy his singing and gotta admit Fredo was a real entertainer
too.
Last week, the name Fredo and the Flinstones suddenly jolted me when
I overheard a song that went Aku cinta pada mu, itu yang ku tahu....
Yes, I remember Fredo again after all these years, so the next spontaneous
action was to google Fredo , and happily this what I found


Folks what you're watching now, was what I was enjoying and entertaining
myself and friends , circa 20 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there ,Uncle Eugene..it's pretty cool about your past dude

    ReplyDelete