nuffnang

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WHY I GOT NO MOOD

For the past weeks since the puasa month, seemed to have lost interest in
my blogging, I just dunno why. Maybe there were too many bad news
happening around us that I failed to touch base. Anyway, did try to write
something in my blog but then again those writings always ended up in draft
and NFA- no further action.My moods swing these days , feeling really
grumpy at times, maybe becos of the brutal murdering beyond our wildest
dreams other than the C4 Mongolian woman death sometimes ago.

Being a Malaysian I did attend 1 open house somewhere in Kajang.... it
didn't help my feel either, still feeling damn down. No, I must say the food
served at the open house was sedapnye and excellent second to none. Most
probably, the mood went straight down and losing my appetite was when
we started talking about the brutal murder of Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya
and three others. I just felt sick really.
So why the hell I got no mood for everything that I enjoy doing all this while?
Even doing my retail business is such a difficult task nowadays although have
been in business for the last 18 years. Now doing business is a bloody drab
thing too!
DAMMIT! Gotta bring my upswing back ASAP before I become cuckoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment