nuffnang

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THE NIGHT BEFORE SPM EXAMS

Last nite, on my way home I received a Sms from a fifth former, a nephew
as a matter of fact. It said "Uncle, I sleep early tonite, pls morng call at
5.30am.
2moro SPM"

My, I tell you that Sms instantly sent me into a frenzy, panic and yet concern
mode. A lot of 'must do' things came to my mind as if I was the one taking the
big exams! Immediately after receiving the Sms, I stopped at a 7/11 to get
a new cell battery for my alarm clock, fearing it might not sound the board
when we needed most. LOL!
Once I hit home quickly I went to bed hoping that I woke up early the next
morning to check and double check his preparations before he left for school.
And you know what? I couldn't sleep well last night, I guess I was too excited
for my nephew, hardly catching my 40 winks at all.
Anyway, next morning (this morning) breakfast was prepared including a
bottle of Brands essence of chicken! Exam slip checked, wallet with his IC
checked, money checked and his exams kit checked. Perfect.
When Kit finished his breakfast, dressed up and stepped out from the house
whilst I wished him 'best of luck' for his first paper, BM.
I went back to sleep again still with my fingers all crossed!
Update:
Just a while ago, Kit Smsed me saying BM was Okay, whatever that means.

Any SPM students who wants to comment on BM today, kindly do so on my
Comment column. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment