nuffnang

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A PERFECT MODEL

The interesting thing or the attraction about my retail shop is that you or
anyone for that matter can walk into my shop and have some fun with
synthetic wigs on display.


I mean that you can try putting on a wig you fancy, snap your new-look
with a camera or using mobile-camera. Just get the kick out of it and the
beautiful part is that I don't charge you anything! Hey, it's free!
Isn't that great?
(click pix to enlarge)


But sometimes, some customers take our generosity a little bit too far.....
like this lady who almost turned my shop into a modelling photo studio!

She really loves the 1st wig that prompted her to put on this 2nd wig.


With the 3rd wig on, she is getting more brazen and playful

Now wearing a pair of sooo fancy sun glasses

Posing yet with another fancy specs

Another hair piece another person

This lady looks sexy, isn't she?

So what you think? Can I become a top notch model?
If yes, good for me.
If no....

how about my arse? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment