nuffnang

Sunday, July 12, 2009

CAN EXCHANGE OR NOT?

Can I exchange your gifts for another, Sir?

Yesterday, at KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, PM Datuk Seri Najib
Tun Razak marked his 100th day as Prime Minister by dishing
11 gifts to Malaysians including a toll discount for frequent
users and a new trust fund –to address some longstanding
public grievances.
Thousands of people who were present were excited, overjoyed
and some going 'gaga' about the announcement.
Maybe the 11 goodies apparently benefit most people,
but somehow,I still ask for that one 'special gift' from PM Najib
and if I would meet him one day soon, eye to eye I definitely
tell him this:
"Sir, You can take back all your 11 gifts and give MALAYSIANS
back one
gift i.e PPSMI!!"
Yeesss?

Am I right in saying that, dear readers?
If only I have that chance to meet him personally, just once.
I promise I'll say that to him on behalf of Malaysians who
support PPSMI.

ps. readers please play your part, vote PPSMI.
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment