nuffnang

Friday, July 10, 2009

PLEA FOR LIGHTER SENTENCE -FAIL

A Malaysian lorry driver found guilty on two counts of
statutory rape made 3 appeals before sentence was passed
in a Session Court.
1.“First, I have not seen my family since I was arrested on
May 22, 2007, and I pray for a light sentence so that I can be
with my family soon,"
-so you do care for your family huh,? Lame excuse!
FAIL
2.“Second, I suffer from Hepatitis C, and prison is not a conducive
environment for my illness
-what?? Dude, do you want a 5 star hotel suite? Remember you're a
criminial not a VVIP?
FAIL
3.His third was for the court’s sympathy, claiming he
“never raped” the girl
- then how did the judge found you guilty?
FAIL

The judge sentenced the rapist to eight years’ jail
and three strokes of the rotan for the first offence,
and to 10 years’ jail and three strokes of the rotan
for the second offence from the date of his arrest.
for full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment