nuffnang

Monday, August 17, 2009

FREINDSHIP TURN SOUR

Very interesting isn't it? When they 're good friends, you know
buddy-buddy they 're really good friends, everything got no
problem. RM10 million? No problem, what emergency? No
transport? No problem? Can use buddy's plane, but, when
that friendship turn into a spat against each other, I tell you
it's like 'all hell broke loose'.
Tiong: Remember or not my RM 10 million loan.. err RM10
million donation to your political party?
Ong:Where I got take your money?Don't simply say ah, I sue you!
Tiong:Yes, c'mon sue, I gave you RM1o million in 3 instalments,
remember or not?
Ong: Where's the proof?
Tee(the political party secretary-general): Yelah, no sign of
RM10million in the party account lah and after all, our political
party's very rich mah 'we have RM2 billion assets and don't need
donations from outsiders!
Tiong: And you didn't pay for travelling in my plane?
Ong:What? How come you didn't ask for payment? You also
didn't send any invoices, so how was I know I have to pay?
So they're gonna meet in court to settle their problems and as
they say 'you don't have permanent friends when you 're in politics!
Yes?
Here, between this 2 guys, either one will be a loser, and
maybe, just maybe one be charged for corruption if MACC decides
to join in the fun and investigate!!
Just mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment