nuffnang

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OVER MY DEAD BODY, SAYS WHO?

Yesterday, I wrote (see post below )
.....and I remember someone from the DAP had said
'over my dead body 'should now laid flat on the ground
in Kg Buah Pala waiting for the developer's tractor to roll over!!
DAP fellas,where's the body huh?
And surprisingly and interestingly a reply came, today The Star reported
Seri Delima assemblyman R.S.N. Rayer... also explained that
his promise of protecting the village “over my dead body”
was made on condition that the villagers had to vacate their
homes without getting a single sen. “The circumstances is
different now. “They’re offered double-storey houses worth
about RM500,000. I don’t see any reason for me to stand in
front of the bulldozers,” he said.

Okay fair enough, Mr. Rayer so you don't need to stand or lie
down in front the bulldozes then. And yesterday 4 families signed
up with the developer accepting the offer, but the fate of the other
20 families, so how anil?

No comments:

Post a Comment