nuffnang

Friday, March 26, 2010

NOT QUITE RIGHT, DUDE

I received a comment on a post which I posted sometimes ago
and somehow I feel that the commentator (I guess he's a
Singaporean) didn't catch a point or 2.

MALAYSIA TO SINGAPORE: ONLY MALAYSIANS CAN
USE THE WORD 'LAH'


The ANON comments:
Anonymous said...

TELL THEM DONT KNN LAH, DAMM FU**ER LAH, NO POINT LAH, BLODDY BARBE LAH... AND MOST IMPORTANT DAMM STUPID LAH... WITHOUT US JOHOR WILL ONLY BE ANOTHER KAMPONG VILLAGE LAH. WAKE THE FU**ING IDEA LAH .. LALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL

Now let's be clear, okay?
1. The article posted was meant for fun and entertaining reading
no offence intented either to Malaysians or Singaporeans.
2.It was written not by me or by other Malaysians but a
Singaporean group 'TalkingCock.com' .
3. Obviously, they were talking cock and one shouldn't take them
seriously or as 'gospel truth'.

No comments:

Post a Comment