nuffnang

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AFRAID TO BE SHUN?

I'm always proud to declare myself as Malaysian first,
then Chinese second but you know or not, my Deputy PM
of Malaysia Muhyiddin Yassin said:

"Hmuhyiddin-yassin-6ow can I say I'm Malaysian
first and Malay second?. . .
All
the Malays will shun me
.. and it's not proper."
So it's NOT proper to say I'm Malaysia but
must declare your race first, isssit?

Sad isn't it? That kinda statement
from the DPM really make you

sick and pain in the arse and somehow the word
"EMIGRANT' comes to play in your mind.

Afraid his own race will shun him but ain't afraid of other
Malaysians gonna despise him of being a racist, ah?

And the best testing ground should be the upcoming
Hulu Selangor by-election since the DPM is going
to be the chairman for BN election machinery. Rightly,
the voters in Hulu Selangor should show DPM and
Perkasa Ibrahim Ali that Hulu Selangor REJECT
racism totally!
DAMMIT! I also don't know where the hell is Hulu
Selangor!



1 comment:

  1. But at this point in time,
    I hardly can say that Im a proud Malaysian.

    ReplyDelete