nuffnang

Saturday, August 7, 2010

NO FREE LUNCH HERE, PLEASE

We cursed like hell those drivers who cut queue and squeezed their cars
in front of yours, we said WTF who doubled or treble-parked where
your car was in the inner parking bay and shit, thinking how am I gonna get
out and started blasting your bloody horn till kingdom come, yet not a soul
gave you any shit. And of course, when we saw those Mat Rempit in action on
the roads we shouted hell with you! Malaysians have all sort of dirty habits/
antics that boils you up instantly.
Here I too have some bones to pick, to those people who walk into my lady's
accessories shop in downtown Kuala Lumpur who don't give a fuck to rules
and regulations , please have a courtesy to respect one another and have
some cow sense , can ah?
Here it's clearly stated, Tolong Jgn Picit' (please do not press)
yet some idiots would come and pressed whatever cosmetics on
displayed and OMG! See la what happened


They damaged my beautiful products!
Some more, a few ladies, should I called them ladies? Who turned up in my
shop acted like bloody fools got themselves done their make-up using what I
had as testers, don't they ever bothered to read this notice?

C'mon ladies, please la buy and pay la for the products, a reminder NO
FREE
LUNCH and nothing is free, you gotta pay
.

And sometimes, we have had a few good for nothing females coming in to
have all their fingernails beautifully polished and again at my expense!

But the most disgusting thing they have ever done and still doing it is pulling
down my wigs!
These wigs are placed on a 8ft high ledge, yet some stupid people would
stretched out their hands and pulled them down even with a sign that says
PLEASE DON'T PULL MY HAIR
DAMMIT! Will they ever learn to respect one another and stop turning
my products into a damage mode?

No comments:

Post a Comment