nuffnang

Friday, January 16, 2009

ONE HAPPY GUY

I should be a happy guy if the following events
will happen within the next 10 days:

1. MU Top The English Premier League
Yes, I am a MU (Manchester United) fan and
certainly I will be very delighted if MU beat
Bolton this coming Saturday and top the Premier League.

2. BN For A Win
My bet will be on BN for a win in the KT by-election
as PAS‘s hudud laws agenda is making me a little
bit of ‘uneasiness’ and ‘discomfort’.

3. White Flag For SIME DARBY
If SIME DARBY raises the White Flag again,
this time abandoning its plan on the KLIA-East
@Labu.With so much criticisms, protests and firing
from so many quarters it would be wise for SIME DARBY
to pullout.

4. Advertisement On My Blog
If my 1st ads. appears on my blog it will surely
make my day! since I am a newbie hardly 2 months
in blogging. My congrats has to go to my 1st
advertiser.

5.Peace In Gaza
If there is a ceasefire in Gaza and the Israelis have
stopped killing Palestinians then I should be happily
screaming ‘Thank God it’s Friday’.
Now let’s pray, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment