nuffnang

Monday, January 5, 2009

sSTREET DEMO

STREET DEMONSTRATIONS
I just wonder why people around the world continuously making street demonstrations knowing that nothing concrete would really come out from demonstrations.

There has to be better ways in solving problems, personally I feel that street demonstrations get
you nowhere. Certainly, street demo is not my cup of tea, anyway.

I believe street demonstrations is wrong and making 2 wrongs doesn’t make 1 right. You know what I mean?

Look at Thailand at this point in time, their people are having demonstrations after demonstrations against their government of the day. When are they going to stop protesting?

Right now, people in some parts of the world (including Malaysia) are taking actions by protesting and making street demonstrations against Israel for attacking Palestine but will these actions able to stop Israeli from killing and bombing the Palestinians?

No comments:

Post a Comment