nuffnang

Thursday, January 8, 2009

POOR BUSINESS

If you are in small retail business and most likely in the same boat as
yours truly, then you might notice that business in the1st week of 2009
doesn’t look promising at all.

In fact sales-wise it has been going down the slope as days go by,
and looking quite frightening and scary as far as sales are concerned.

People walking into my shop nowadays, are mostly just window shopping or have a low purchasing power.


My next-door shop had just closed for good at the end of 2008 and in fact
there were a few more that went bust during the last few months of
2008.

As for me, I am still trying my level best to stay afloat and praying hard for God’s divine help so that my business is still relevant to my clients.
Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment