nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

OVER THE WEEKEND

MU Top The EPL
Great! MU top the English Premier League for
the 1st time this season after beating Bolton 1-0.
BRAVO, MU! That’s the way to go, staying
on top.

Ceasefire in Gaza
A piece of good news really, it would be much
better if the ceasefire could be permanent rather than
a ‘fragile’ ceasefire.

You Know What?
I just met and shook his hand that one Malaysian VIP
that I long to meet- Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.
He was attending the ‘Hiroshima and Nagasaki speak’
exhibition in Central Market in Kuala Lumpur.
Coming face to face with him was a quite personal experience for me and made me speechless.
(My pix with Tun Dr. Mahathir will be in my next posting)

Finally, something bitter got into my mouth.
PAS won the KT by-election.I was hoping for a BN
win. Losing two by-elections after the March 2008
is not that encouraging at all!
Over to you, Datuk Seri Najib.


No comments:

Post a Comment