nuffnang

Monday, September 7, 2009

LOOKING FOR A LAUGH?

The Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein has given
the Prison Department the green light to cane Kartika Sari Dewi
Shukarno.
Kartika, a 32-year-old mother-of-two, was fined RM5,000
and ordered to be whipped six times for drinking beer
in a hotel in Cherating last year.
But you know how Hisham was satisfied that the prison officials could
carried out the caning ah?
Apparently, the department director-general Datuk Zulkifli Omar
and a woman officer came to his office last week to conduct a caning
demonstration for him.

She tapped the back of a chair with the cane.


HISHAM: So CHAIR, tell me do you feel any pain?
CHAIR: No sir, no pain at all, sir.
HISHAM: Okay, cleared, you prison department can
proceed with the caning.
CHAIR whispering:Aiyoh, Minister you stupid or I bodoh
I'm a chair lah, how can I feel the pain, I ain't Kartika lah.

Hisham, a Minister has difficulty in differentiating between a chair
and a human being.
Hisham, you're my Home Minister?

OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment