nuffnang

Thursday, October 8, 2009

EXTREME CONSERVATISM

The Saudi Arabia Court has punished this guy


Mazen Abdul Jawad with a 5 years in imprisonment and
1000 lashes for what? For bragging about his sex prowess on the
Lebanese TV!! And the Saudi authority then shut down all local
operations of the Lebanese station.
Man, this gotta be the most extreme conservatism to the core!

It makes me wonder what would happen to me if I sing my
'BANGASAWAN SOLO' song in that country. Oh, there's nothing
wrong with that Malay classic except my lyrics are slightly 'twisted'.
Here, enjoy the lyrics on 'BANGASAWAN SOLO'

BANGASAWAN SOLO
BANGA LI... SO.... LONG
ORANG CINA MACAM.......



JAGUNG.........
ORANG MELAYU DAH POTONG......ORANG INDIA MACAM..
SOTONG....

Okay?

CUT CUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment