nuffnang

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABOUT RATS

Andy Lau, the Hongkong superstar is damn scared of rats, LOL.

He would set off firecrackers whenever he is required to shoot a
scene in a back alley, apparently to frighten off those rats. LOL
I too have this phobia with rats and let me tell you...
Once not long ago, I found myself alone face to face with this big
rodent in my bathroom. My, the rat was as stunned and frightened
as me in our unexpected encounter! And you know what
happened next? The rat did not move an inch, whereas I gave
a loud yell and ran out from the loo! LOL!
On another occasion one morning, I caught a big rat using

a rat-trap, since I was so damn afraid of rats, I dared not go near!
So I took a broom handle to carry the cage with the rat inside, out
of the house and hung it on the fence-gate.I wanted to hang the rat
high and dry (and died) for a day or two before I 'kao tim' the
rodent! LOL.But my good neighbour came around that afternoon,
as it was raining, covered the cage with a piece of cloth! Apparently,
to shield the poor rat from the rain!! LOL!
But do you know Michael Jackson had a rat as a pet?


He called his pet ' BEN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment