nuffnang

Monday, April 26, 2010

WHERE? NOO...NOT BUYING

Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak dismissed claims that
Barisan Nasional was involved in buying votes to
win Sunday's Hulu Se
langor by-election.

yela, where got fishing, pissing only..

"We didn't buy votes but we solve people's
problems.

It's not that we went around saying 'look, we give
you this, we give you that',

But according to Lim Kit Siang's blog...
Najib publicly declared: “If we win this by-election,
you can
come to Kuala Lumpur the next day to
look for me. I will write a personal letter to
approve the money and it will be transferred to
the school board’s account. If we lose, don’t
have to come.

Hmmmm.. Thought that was exactly what PM Najib said: You give
me Hulu Selangor, I'll give the money! YES?
Can anyone tell me otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment