nuffnang

Sunday, April 11, 2010

ITS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

For the past 1 week, I've been damn bloody mad, really boiling
I tell you if I could meet those bastards, I would kill them
off! Seriously. You must have known there are those idiots 'telco'
services companies that provide those favourite songs, videos
and whatnots for a nominal fee where they charge a RM3 for
downloading a song or video. Now, what happened to me for the
whole of last week and still happening is that those telcos keep
on sending me messages, videos without me asking! DAMMIT!
They siphoned off my credits from my handphone something like
RM 40 for the past 10 days or so!

check your credits balance, someone might be still stealing your
money!

I normally don't check out my prepaid, hardly use my phone
I usually spend around RM 30 a month so that's kinda easy on
my wallet. So imagine how I felt when I've to top up my credit
within 5 days after the last RM 30! Subsequently, I approached
my friend who's in the handphone business, went thru my phone
and said those telcos have been stealing my credits! Those telcos
with 5 digits numbers, you know like 36xxx or 62xxx!
DAMN you 36xxx or 62xxxx guys hell with you , stop cheating
people. You see they charge you RM 3 per message sent to
you no matter what. Whether you 've asked for it or not, or whether
you didn't read/ open or delete the message, they don't give you a shit.
They charging you RM 3 per message sent! Bloody Fuxxers, THIS IS
DAYLIGHT robbery!
I did go to the service provider centre , MAXIS in KLCC and at
the counter, they pressed a few buttons here and there on my
phone and on their computer and telling me 'your problem solved'.
But you know what, the bloody 36xxxx and 62xxx are on my
back again!! WTF, will the Multi Media authority or whoever
STOP THOSE FUXXERS FROM STEALING OTHER PEOPLE
MONIES!

Now how to stop these menaces, these bloodsuckers? If I don't
have another choice, I've to get another new phone number.
DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment