nuffnang

Monday, March 14, 2011

THE ALARM

Early this morning, my alarm went off at 6.30, still in my cosy bed, groping
out for my handphone. With half-closed eyes, started to fidget those buttons
shutting out that irritating purring sound.

But heck, the freaking alarm refused to stop purring even though, I already
tekan the 'ALARM OFF' button. Damn, what's happening? Also I pressed on
the 'SNOOZE' button but it just didn't wanna stop.

Man, the freaking sound really got onto my bloody nerves until I've no choice
but to get my bum off from bed, switched on the room lighting and off
the 'phone power' but ha, that also didn't prevent the alarm from disturbing
the tranquility of dawn in my room!

Shit, maybe my Made in China Sony Ericsson had gone cuckoo ,then
I saw this by my bedside, damn

Actually, the alarm sound was from this gadget and not from my moblie phone!
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment