nuffnang

Monday, October 4, 2010

THE MAX FOUNDATION-FIGHTING AGAINST CANCER

I've known Suhaimi ( or Mee) for quite sometime and when I bumped into
him last Saturday, instantly he took out a sticker from his side pocket and
handed it to me. Then nonchalantly make me promise to stick it up on my
car. (click pic to enlarge)

I did what I was told.The sticker was from Max Foundation.

You see Mee is a surviving cancer patient who is so grateful to Max
Foundation for its help, encouragement, support and most importantly
the needed medicine that is why he's still healthy and alive today. Suhaimi
has cancer for the past 8 years and nowadays he spends time on the activities
of Max Foundation
And currently Max Foundation is involved with Maximize Life Global Cancer
Awareness Campaign, so folks get ready to do your part; if you ever wished
there was something you could do to improve the availability of resources for
people diagnosed with cancer, this is the time. Help us rise above cancer into
a world where everyone can have access to resources no matter where they
live.

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with blood or
rare cancers, apply for free services, including emotional
support, information and advocacy.

help@themaxfoundation.org
1-888-462-9368 (toll free in US)

No comments:

Post a Comment