nuffnang

Sunday, October 3, 2010

WHILE I WAS IN A BANK...PART2

Again something caught my eyes while banking which I thought might be
interesting too.


Well this is a Cash in- Cash out ATM machine.
Basically it's like 2 in 1 thing where you can withdraw your cash or deposit
cash all in 1 machine. Marvellous can save you a lot of hassle if you have
many many transactions to do. Wonder when they'll come out with 3 in 1
or 4 in 1 just like instant Milo drink packet or Maggi mee !
According to my banking friend, this bank boasts they are the first bank
in the country to have this high tech machine.Dunno how true is that.
Anyway, here is another interesting one
Apparently this is a cheq deposit machine, but the initials on top of the
machine says ESM, but what is ESM stands for?
I did ask around but those bank officials till today couldn't give me an apt
answer!
Perhaps those bank fellas in HQ Singapore could shed some light, what is
ESM?

No comments:

Post a Comment