nuffnang

Friday, October 29, 2010

THREE LITTLE WORDS

Last night I kept tossing and turning on my bed and couldn't catch my forty
winks just cuz of three simple words. Of course not those good feeling 'I love U'
but these 3 words were so touchy and prickly that can make you not having a
good night sleep!

My niece who is in UK posted these 3 simple words on the Facebook which I
happened it to read as I about was to hit the sack for the day. Damn, what an
impact on my mind! She wrote *sob*...too bad. Period.
As an uncle, I guess I understand what she meant when she wrote that if
only my guess and understanding was totally wrong which I would gladly accept.

After graduation 5 or 6 years ago, May stayed on in UK and started working
and eventually set up her own 'take away' food business. She obviously love to
live in that part of the world as she began to apply for her PR passport and just
2 years ago she was granted a further 5 years Visa pending the decision on
her PR application by the British authority.
Getting the Visa was like a step closer in acquisition of her PR, which
everyone of us hope that eventually she would be granted.

May has put in a lot effort, time and pounds in her quest for a PR passport
and if that *sob*...too bad meant that her application has been rejected,
then I think it's gonna be a big blow to her. She has to sell off her business,
come back to Malaysia and trying to familiarise to culture change again
especially the Malaysian weather where once she told me 'it's too hot for me'.

Anyway, whether my take on *sob*...too bad is totally wrong or off
track we should know in a couple of days when everything is much clearer and
what exactly did she mean by*sob*...too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment