nuffnang

Friday, October 29, 2010

*sob*...too bad EPISODE ENDS

When May came out with *sob*...too bad teaser a day earlier, my thought
was that she had lost her quest for her PR passport in UK.
Luckily and fortunately, I was dead wrong. Yes, I was wroooong , I jumped
the gun. May has replied later when I shot her with my question this morning.
I asked: May wat hapen? Issit becoz of ur pr?
May answers:
no la..still waiting..but i thought i can get it n go back msia this
week cos my best fren get wed..i really want to join them...


Thank goodness, never have I feel sooo happy even though my
assumption and presumption miserably gone down the drain.
Anyway, May thank you for your prompt reply if not more dirt might spew
out from my mouth.And that will be a real shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment