nuffnang

Monday, February 7, 2011

A FEW HELPFUL CALLS

I remember when Rosmah was going around visiting some Middle East
countries sometime back, critics were quick to say that she was wasting
taxpayers money lah so much so that Ras Yatim had to come out to
Rosmah's defence.

Now with the students rescue operation in Egypt, I guess Rosmah's Saudi
connections comes in handy indeed.

Rosmah said she had also made some calls because she could not
stand by and watch the students suffer “as some of them had
nothing to eat”. “As a mother, how could I not act? I feel for all
the mothers whose
children are studying there. I am glad I could
help.

“Some of the Malaysian officials, aware of my Saudi connections,
also asked me to assist. My husband was busy so that was why I

helped,” she said. “I could not afford to take any risk by waiting
as every minute
matters in a situation like this.Waiting a minute
could cost lives.


That’s why I made the call to the Saudis,” she said. “Of course,
I reported to him (Najib) what I did later.”

I guess Rosmah has shut up some critics foul mouths with just a few calls
to Saudi. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment