nuffnang

Saturday, February 19, 2011

WALK THE TALK LIKE SINGAPORE, CAN?

Actually, I don't care whether Malaysia registered 7.2% economic growth
was the highest achieved over the last 10 years or Malaysia’s 7.2 per
cent economic growth last year was outperformed by its neighbours, it
really doesn't bother me that much.

DAMMIT! Whether Malaysia got economic growth or not, I still have to
struggle and work damn bloody hard to make sure what I make end of the
day, is enough to pay my shoplot monthly high rental and my staff salaries.

So reading PM Najib's bragging or Anwar's rebuttal doesn't excite me at all,
or deserves any form of celebrations but, but oh yes, IF PM Najib can do like
what Singapore government does, then it's a different story altogether it'll
definitely bring me some cheers and maybe a great relief to many average
household in Malaysia.

Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment