nuffnang

Thursday, June 11, 2009

DR FARISH NOOR

Dr. Farish Noor speaks...to THE GRAPH

The Malaysia I'd like to see is a Malaysia where we relate to each other as fellow citizens. It would be a Malaysia in which citizenship above all else is what counts the most. It would be a Malaysia where every Malaysian feels that they can call this place home, has the right to express themselves, and the right to dream aloud about what they want to do.

No single Malaysian should think, "I should not even aspire to become prime minister because I am not the right gender, or I'm not the right race, or I'm not the right religion." Malaysia to me is open, with infinitely wide frontiers.

I want to see a Malaysia that is luas, that is limitless in its abundance, wealth and potential. Not a Malaysia where ethnic communities plant their flags, saying "This is my patch, that patch is yours." It would be a Malaysia where one can walk freely and with confidence in the knowledge that this is our shared land and we are all the richer because we share it together. Favicon

Yes, a truly Malaysian. But, can your dream becomes a reality?

Unless and until every racial party in Malaysia,

UMNO,MIC and MCA have become irrevalant to ALL MALAYSIANS

then maybe and perhaps we are ALL 1Malaysia.







No comments:

Post a Comment