nuffnang

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FROG AND SCORPION.

Malaysian politicians sometimes are bunch of clowns and very odd too
Don't you think so? Especially those fellas in Perak State Assembly,
even though we called them 'monkeys' yet they still don't know
how to behave themselves.(clowns)
Now we have one politician guy who likened himself as a frog and
his enemy as a scorpion!!(very odd)
Really, I love this story from Kayveas













No lah, I look more like a frog than you lah

You ah? like aaa yeah a scorpion.

"The scorpion wanted to ride on my back to get across the river and I was the frog who was naive enough to offer him a ride.

"Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from his back. A numbness began to creep into his limbs. Croaked the frog, ‘Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that? 'The scorpion shrugged, saying ‘I could not help myself. It is my nature'."

I bet this battle between the frog and the scorpion will be a long long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment