nuffnang

Saturday, June 13, 2009

FRANKLY SPEAKING....

If you give peanuts I'll give monkey....and if you give me sand
I'll give you bridge...

Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew when asked
about the meeting with PM Najib and his wife Rosmah.He said:
“They spoke frankly to me and I spoke frankly in return,”

Very interesting piece, so they spoke frankly, then how about those
fellas he met before PM and Rosmah, like MCA fellas, the Negeri
Sembilan and Selangor Menteri Besar,and CM of Penang?
Were our Malaysian guys talking sense or were they talking
'a lot of rubbish' as what Tun Mahathir had said that our politicians
know nothing.So if lah, only if, not trying to insult our politicians
intelligent here, they asked stupid questions or illogical ones, or
not so frank, then LKY sure to give them all lot of bullshits! I wonder.
I respect great leaders like LKY and those fellas should have
tapped his ideas and experiences. Really, we should learn
something great fom this man who might come not this way ever
again as LKY is already 86 years old.There shouldn't any
sceptical reason or 'iri hati' for his visit to Malaysia.
If Singaporeans on the whole, still need LKY why don't
Malaysians listen to what he has to say, rather than
trying to figure out his movties?

1 comment: