nuffnang

Monday, December 21, 2009

I DID MY WAY

Well, this is a true story in fact an incident that I though was a bit
bizarre to happen. You see, I was out shopping for x'mas pressie
on Saturday,when I saw a big crowd about 50 meters away on a
side road in downtown Kuala Lumpur, so being a busybody myself,
naturally I walked towards the crowd to join in the commotion.
OMG! A car was stuck on a road divider, yes I ain't kidding here
a dark green Proton Wira, of course la, a lady driver had driven
up her vehicle to be entangled on the divider where the 2 front
wheels were on the road then the left back wheel was on the
divider and right back on the tarmac!!
You get the picture? Meaning the car was like been 'jacked up'
by the road divider, now please don't ask me how did it happen?
Becoz I'm still clueless so as the lady driver.
I won't really know for how long those people, those busybodies
from all walks of life had been there, arguing and discussing
what was the best way to solve this problem.
So how, man, I asked myself, then up came my simple yet
bright idea! I confidently told the lady driver to 'matikan'
the car engine, surprisingly the crowd suddenly quiet and
literally stopped breathing to watch what this blogger gonna do
with the car.
TO BE CONTINUE.......
THE REST OF THE STORY..
I turned around looking for 3 strong muscle men and instructed
them to lift up the back portion of the car ( where the left back was)
and onto the road! Of course those strong guys had to repeatedly
lifting the vehicle till the job was done.
Then, I told the lady driver to 'gostan' and drove to the right!
There it's done, the car had been cleared from the divider
and

quietly I walked away knowing that 'I DID MY WAY'

No comments:

Post a Comment