nuffnang

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MY BOXING DAY

Well I always remember when is Boxing Day coz it's a day after
Christmas.Yeah of course, it's not bcoz it's significant to me but
TODAY would be kinda rather more 'fun' if Boxing Day is a boxing
day literally! I mean, ok forget its true meaning or the significant
of Boxing Day, let's take today as Boxing Day where we are allowed
to box/punch any guy/moron whom you feel deserve that 'punch'
from you, ah that would be fun, isn't it for a Boxing Day, won't you
agree?
Right, allow me to start the ball rolling, for a Boxing Day.......
The 1 person that I wish to punch him on the face

would be this guy

Nasrudin from PAS Youth, a guy who off and on trying to 'play
god' telling us Malaysians what we can do and cannot do, protesting
western singers from performing in Malaysia that depriving
Malaysians from enjoying world class entertainment. A case in
point, the recent cancellation of Beyonce's concert. So folks,
if I have my wish on Boxing Day, I like to imagine myself as
Muhammad Ali

punching and floored that PAS youth and that ladies and
gentlemen would make my day on a Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment