nuffnang

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I LOVE THIS GUY

The more he talks, the more I love this guy, really

Yesssiree, keep talking you have my vote, Nazri!

..condemn Utusan Malaysia for its “outdated”
racist propaganda...

“And more so now, under the prime minister
(Datuk Seri Najib Razak) and 1 Malaysia, we must
accept that Malaysia is a multi-racial country,”

“50 years after Independence, where are we
headed
to? Are we still going to deny that the
Chinese and Indian community have any right
to stay in this country? I think it is outdated,”

Malaysians can longer accept categorising
minorities with derogatory names.

“Malaysians, including the Malays, can no longer
accept calling Chinese as immigrants and Indians
with derogatory terms like ‘keling’.

I am very much against racism. I hate racism,”

MORE...

Move over Ibrahims, (Zaid, Anwar) here comes the REAL
MALAYSIAN HERO - Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment