nuffnang

Saturday, February 20, 2010

DOING BUSINESS ONLINE

Some friends are encouraging me to do my business online too
and in a way helps somebody who needs my product but perhaps
too shy or quite reluctant to drop in to purchase my product.

Okay to stop you from getting suspense of what I'm doing for
living, well I sell, ahem, ladies accessories.And one of the products
here that I or rather some dudes think I might do well in offering
this item online and also helping someone who needs it -

wig or hair piece.

You see some people especially women might find themselves
a bit of 'embarrassment' if they are bald then don't expect
them to go shopping for wigs! And this is where I come in, if
local potential clients will to purchase my wigs, on say Mudah.
com. I 'm able to deliver right up to their door steps! They
could try on various wigs in the comfort of their homes minus
any blushes!

Wigs come in with all lengths and styles, this hair piece is long, 3/4
curly and golden in colour.

I also have short hairs for ladies and men. Most of the hair wigs are
retail at RM 120 each.
And I'm thinking of selling only to those 'cancer patients' who are
bald at a reasonable price at RM 90 each plus cash-on-delivery
any where in the Klang Valley!
So folks what you think about my business plan?
Well, I'm still pondering......

No comments:

Post a Comment