nuffnang

Monday, February 8, 2010

SOME TEASERS

Well, forget about tomorrow the federal court decision whether
Zambry remain or Nizar takes over as Perak menteri besar post,
simply bcoz politics in Perak will remain 'messy' till the next
election.Believe me.
So why not have time here for some teasers, a reminder here is
open up your mind and think straight:

1.
What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft
and sticky'?

ANSWER:








BUBBLEGUM.

2.
What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy,
oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid'?

ANSWER:








COCONUT

3.What does a man do standing up, a woman does
sitting down
and a dog does on three legs'?

ANSWER:











SHAKE HANDS.

4.You stick your poles inside me.
You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before
you do.'
ANSWER:








TENT

5. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip.
When you blow me, you feel good.
ANSWER:







NOSE

6.What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if
you dont get it you have to use your hand.
ANSWER:










FORK

7.
What part of the man has no bones but has
muscles, lots of veins and loves pumping?
ANSWER:







HEART

So folks, how many correct answers have you managed?

1 comment: