nuffnang

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BEWARE OF PERKASA

When credit is due, it must be given and so I'm giving credit to Nazri for
wanting to get rid of Perkasa. As a peace loving Malaysian, I'm supporting
the Only one UMNO politician in standing up against Perkasa and Ibrahim
Ali.
Who are the citizens of this country? All Malays kah?
There are non-Malays here. You people have got no say
at all? Are you second-class?”
he asked, sarcastically.

Yes Nazri go blasts the evil Perkasa with this
and if you don't have a vuvuzela, I'll try to send one from my friend in Africa.
And it's high time Malaysians who love peace and harmony should come
together and buried Perkasa for good. Becoz the last time I checked with
Paul it picked



as the winner over Barisan Nasional in the 13 General Election!

When Paul was asked the reason for BN defeat, the creature tentacles
this logo
with mussels.

So PM Najib be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment