nuffnang

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'LL RUN NAKED IF....

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein
warned if remarks by the Perkasa chief pose a threat to
national security, Ibrahim could land in serious trouble,
including being detained under the ISA.
Sure ah? Serious or not? Want to detain Ibrahim Ali under ISA? Wah, me
gonna be very happy if that Perkasa guy detained under ISA.
If really Perkasa Ibrahim is put behind bars then I'll do this

YaaamSeeeeeeng! Cheers. I'LL RUN NAKED IF

and of course, I'll won't run naked for that Perkasa bugger but Diego
Maradona would run naked if Argentina win the World Cup!
Anyway Maradona didn't get that fat chance to do it as the Germans
hammered them in the quarters.
Sure I run naked downtown if Malaysia can qualify for the World Cup
but it's impossible isn't it? And it won't happen in my lifetime anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment