nuffnang

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ONE AFTER ANOTHER

POLITICKING IS STILL ALIVE and KICKING

at least in the state of Perak with Terengganu joining in the fray.


Even before the political impasse in Perak could be

solved, we gonna see another BN turmoil in Terengganu.

This time, we have 10 BN ADUN against the leadership of

Terengganu Menteri Besar Datuk Ahmad Said.


If BN representatives keep on politicking and in- fighting,

how on earth is BN going to change and reformed?


Malaysians have been calling on politicians to stop quarrelling and

get back to work for betterment of the rakyat but with

the latest political crisis happening in Terengganu, I guess

hardly any politicians were listening to our calls.


Time is running out for BN to change before GE13 comes around,

or is BN wants to be changed?

That’s your choice, BN.


PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP

I sold my car to help pay for my gas money, but now

the gas has come down, how do I get my car back?

No comments:

Post a Comment