nuffnang

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REAL SITUATION

This is real, ok

No kidding, man

It happened to me, a few days ago when I was walking

downtown about to cross a street.

From afar, I saw this blind couple standing by the roadside

waiting to cross the busy road.

(Yeah I knew they were blind b’cos of they were holding the

white guide sticks.)

Naturally, I moved up to the man’s right and said

’Let me help you, wait’.

Then out from nowhere, a stranger popped up on my right

HOLDING my arm and declared "Follow me encik, let’s cross!!”


Hey bro, I’m not blind la,

What la you!

I’m helping this couple on my left!



Well, this incident happened sometime ago, somewhere in

Malaysia too!

A drunkard man was trying very hard and finding much

difficulty in crossing a busy street.

One onlooker took a pity on him, came up to him

and said ‘Hey dude, there’s a zebra crossing over there’.

The drunk guy replied ‘Oh yeah? Hope the zebra is luckier

than me!!!


Aiyah, where got zebras on our roads, got ar?

Oh OMG, drunk or stupidity, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment